Saturday, February 21, 2009

Our New Place.

Carly blogged previously about Island Bay, the little southern suburb she and I had grown rather fond of. We've been looking for a new place to live and I'm happy to say we got a place in Island Bay. I signed our lease yesterday. I figure it's probably safe to post a few pictures from the real-estate listing. hopefully once we move it there will be better photos.




There's another big piece of news to go with it. As it's a 3 bedroom place, we'll have a roommate for the next year: Wes. It's been decided it's in everyone's best interest to try this arrangement. Wes will get basically the bottom floor, Carly and I will get the main bedroom with ensuite and we'll share the lounge (what they call living room here) and probably the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment