Thursday, March 12, 2009

Dive dive!!!

so blaise (what a hubbie) thinks i don't spend nearly enough on myself. he's been on me to do something, anything that is a me thing. so today i did it, i walked into the Island Bay dive shop and signed up for my international scuba diving certification.

my course will start april 15, i have 5 nights of theory then 2 full days on saturday and sunday of ocean dives. plus this shop is offering me 6 free dives with gear on saturdays with their club to improve my skills even more.

then Blaise decided that i would receive my birthday prezzie early and he bought me flippers, booties, mask and snorkel today. i'll get a picture of it later, so i'm going to hit the local pool tomorrow on my day off to practice with my flippers, i need to get a doctor certification next week and i'll take my snorkel and mask to Island bay when its came and paddle about.

FISHIES!!!

i'm so excited.

ps. dad i got another thing to do with you when you show up. are your dive tags still good?

No comments:

Post a Comment