Thursday, March 12, 2009

Carly's 6 month post

Well i do miss how often i could call my relatives i have to say this new home has certainly strengthened my choice to come to NZ. The space and freedom of this new house is making me feel more relaxed and as Wes said "now this view, this view is what i expect of NZ" and he is so right.

school is awesome, i love my kids, i love my teacher partner, the vibe in the class is great. he's leaving end of april for his course in the USA so soon i'll be full time for a few months. i already do my 2.5 days and i've been relieving every week as well at least once a week. i've been very lucky to get all of teacher partners relief days. so i get to work with my kids, continue my regular work and get paid than my regular pay to do so...sweet!

We have a great bunch of friends here. Who i want to thank btw for helping us move, that fridge wouldn't have got up the stairs without their efforts, so thanks Alan and Charlie! And thanks to the lovely Rachel who brought a mexican casserole and fresh garlic bread for us to eat that night.

life is good, so kisses to family and friends back home and come visit us when you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment