Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Obligatory 6 Month Post.

As of today (North American Time) we've been here exactly 6 months. To be honest, the last few weeks I hadn't even thought about it. It wasn't until we were done our move etc. that Carly and I remembered. I guess that's a good thing. I really haven't thought much about Canada, at least not in the "Man I wish I was back there" sense. By and large, things here have been going very well for us (probably better then really could be expected) and for that I'm grateful.

We've got some good friends, a nice place, we are both working, we lack for nothing. It's not been without its fair share of problems, but nothing we couldn't deal with. The real question is, was it worth it? So far I think I'll say yes.

So rather than recap the ups and downs, I leave you with this:

1 comment:

  1. I think most people would say that if all else is equal, it would be worth it for a view like that!! We miss ya though!

    ReplyDelete